Monday, September 8, 2008

Hallie Joy: The Musical!


We love music. Hallie seems to be enthralled by it. She very much likes to hum along when I sing lullabies (if she's not too sleepy) and has been exploring the guitar and piano as well. I'm sure as soon as she figures out how to blow into her daddy's recorder instead of just slobber on it, she will master that instrument too!

She's really quite funny to watch as she will stand there picking at all the strings for quite some time, occasionally humming along with whatever she's playing. I'm sure she'll be writing hits before long...

1 comment:

jonathaninternet said...

Pretty cute. When I saw the "musical" part of the title I randomly thought of the trailer for Monsters Inc where they are singing "Put that thing back where it came from......it's a musical" I know, random....

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1804090611/trailer