Monday, May 4, 2009

HOORAY for green grass and no-coat-weather!


The other day I discovered that our apartment complex has a little fenced in patch of grass. I'm not really sure who was more excited about it, me or Hallie, but we had some fun and look forward to spending more time outside these days!



Most of the shots I got were blurred from Hallie running around so fast.
She did, however, stop long enough at one point to flap her arms and watch while an airplane flew overhead.




I wanted to get a picture at Hallie's level so I got down on the grass and Hallie immediately came running over a sat on me...maybe hoping for a horseback ride? Sorry kid, that's Daddy's job.


Just being cute...it's what Hallie's do best!


It was great fun to explore new things. She even tried tasting the rock she found...it got chucked on the ground about 1 second after the camera flashed. Hallie, apparently, is not partial to rock cuisine...go figure.

5 comments:

Jana & James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana & James said...

It's also no pants weather I see, I hope you wore pants Becky;)
As for my deleated post- the spelling was decidedly poor.

Ashley said...

Yep, she's all growed up. Weird. I'm glad we're finally getting some of that nice weather too! Getting outside does wonders! For the adult and the kids!

Diane said...

Yeah your back!! Good to see you back on the blog...we miss you guys!

Julie Lewis said...

Huh. Kayleigh seems to enjoy rocks as I have to tell her every time we go to the park not to put them in her mouth.