Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Projects Part I: "The Crusier"

It's done!!! Okay so not quite. My bike still needs a few new nuts and blots, new handle grips, and maybe even a basket to finish it off....but for the most part it's done.

At the start of September I started working on a 1958(ish) Schwinn Hollywood bicycle that belonged to my friend Marjorie (I should post more on her later...) anyway, I didn't get a good 'before' shot (the first picture is the same model...just to give you an idea...only imagine it dirtier, super rusted out, and covered in cobwebs.)

Posted by Picasa

Tadaaa!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So, my blog roll doesn't show me when you update your blog, but it does on Kelsey's!! Rude! Not that it's your fault as it's totally bloggers fault... don't know why I'm going off on this. Anyhoo, the bike: AMAZING! Looks so good. Aren't you talented! Hope you have lots of enjoyable rides on it :)

Caitlin said...

It looks way better in real life I think!

kelsey said...

Wow, that's really impressive, and super cute. Nice job.

merrilykaroly said...

Wow, that looks awesome!

Perry's said...

Wow, good job Becky, that bike is super cute. You finished it just in time to ride it in the snow :) At least you have something to look forward to when it warms up.