Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's January?!

This is mostly the Hallie Chronicles, I know, but she's cuter than me and Chris so be glad she's the star of this post.
Hallie made a good haul this Christmas. Though I'd have to say that her favorite thing has been those snowman pj's. She hardly ever takes them off!
One of the best parts of this year's Christmas holiday was getting to know Chris' new niece, Emery. Hallie was in LOVE with that baby!
Hallie's Birthday is the 26th, so we decided to celebrate by pretending it's spring. This year we did a bug themed birthday party. Complete with edible grasshopper, ladybugs, bumble bees, butterflies, and (of course) ants on a log!
Posted by Picasa
Hallie also had fun learning about Santa Clause, just in time for the holidays.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

You are so creative, I love all the birthday snack ideas. . . hmm. . . you may be seeing them again come April!
Looks like a great Christmas, baby Emery is so gorgeous, I wish I could hold her too!